Saturday 11 May 2013

Here From Multiply

Hello, Hello, Hello,

Well, after MULTIPLY.COM shut down my other blog after nine years I have arrived here, I wont plan a life time of blogging here as clearly there are no guarantees.

I had my whole photographic and scripted life set out in multiply and paid a yearly premium fee, it was a place I could say what I think, where I have been and be open and honest, but now it has gone for ever. SADLY.

Which brings me here, a place I will try to call my blog home, a place I can say what I want when I want and if people dont like it then dont read or come back. I will shock you with my openess and honesty, probably.

I have spent most of my life searching for happiness, and to date true happiness has only come from my son Ben, the other people seem to flaunt in, use you up and flaunt out. There is more to life than me it seems. I find it hard to understand how you can be intimate, loving caring with and for a person then they just pick up and leave and never communicate again. That to me shows a lack of caring and character. Its like they seem to think its all down to me, let Moory contact me and say hello ill just ignore until then. And yes they have lives and are busy, but there is no excuse for ignorance and shutting me away completely. Be a friend, lover, soul mate, colleague, once you have been in my life and I have cared and shared with you, I am in it for life, but its a two way street. I have been used to many times for love for money for food for a roof and sometimes all of the latter, its all a learning curve. I know that I was cheated, dishonoured, lied too and u caressingly dismissed, BUT I AM STRONGER  now.

On the whole I have had a lucky life, good jobs, roof over my head, partners I cared deeply for, great travels, inspirational friends, financial luck and great friends and colleagues. Should not complain.

Let the blogging begin
Waiting

Like this owl from Brisbane I wish I could just take off and fly to somewhere new, whenever I wanted too but life is not like that.

I will try and figure this blog thing out and do regular updates and photo albums, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment