Wednesday 7 November 2018

Long Time No See

Wow

It was 2016 since I was last here and to be fare nothing really has changed, same house, same job same partner and same existence. HAPPY DAYS.

I am seriously going to try and be here more often with photos, but I cant commit, hopeless.

Toon and I seem to work hard and long and travel hard and long, not a bad lifestyle really.  Tis July we had an amazing holiday in Spain and Portugal where we attended a wedding of my God daughter Kate to Danny McMahon.  It would be fare to say the BEST wedding I have been to, EVER.  The location and villa was excellent and it was great to be around the family again enjoying ourselves and do we do best, drink, eat, dance badly and laugh. 















My mum looks amazing for her years, 76 of them, well in December it will be.  Still go the energy and strive of a 40 year old.

So as we plan our next trip to Phitsanulok Thailand soon I bid you all farewell and wish you all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment