Wednesday 19 February 2014

You Just Never Know


Its been a long time since I wrote here mainly due to Facebook consuming my every thought. Over the past week I have deleted the phone application and only check Facebook from my laptop.  I feel like my life is free and I have lost the urge to look, look, look and look again.  If I had a spare moment I was looking at Facebook through the app and commenting on meaningless posts.  Don’t get me wrong it was fun and I enjoyed creating innuendo.  But it is all meaningless really and I feel better for not spending my life and showing my life to the Facebook world.

So having freed myself I am here and doing what is far more intellectual and meaningful (which will be linked to Facebook)(hypocrite).  Since my last post I have been back into active patrols and seconded back to the position I was trained to assist in whilst injured.  Since January 6th I have been seconded into the Position of Intelligence analyst, sounds and look great on the resume.  The task how ever is quite simple but I do have more to learn and more to achieve.  I head back out on track actively on March 9th.  I’m excited about that. 

I have become increasingly more filled with dislike for my birth father and eldest brother, simply because they think that the world revolves around them and their selfish behaviours. But, more importantly their selfish disregard for their children, I don’t get it.  I can’t and never will understand what their thought process is for ignoring a being they created.  I adore my son, my mum adores her children and my sisters adore their children so it not a gene amorality.  It is a selfish act an act brought on by their self righteous mind set.  Yet they will blame the children and not them selves.  Why am I bothered? Simply because it confuses me and it plays on my mind.  My son was adored by his grandad and the n all of a sudden nothing, then the realisation of another grandson came along, sickening but fact.  Until he explains himself I will be confused and honour my dislike. AND no i dont see myself as perfect, but I rise to the fact I was blessed when I became a father.

Over Xmas I visited Hong Kong, Macau and Thailand a beautiful experience and one I will long remember for the Xmas spirit I found in Asian, a spirit that is and always has been lacking in Western Australia.  You can look at the photos in my Facebook albums.  Toon and I head to Indonesia to play golf on April 6th and then to Thailand on April 13th to celebrate Songkran with the Thai relatives. Phitsanulok is an area of Thailand which has kept its culture and has not been over run by Caucasian greed and arrogance. 

In closing I always thought a soul mate was one who would forgive your every 
Misdemeanour and stay by your side forever, a mate who could truly be relied on always.  But how many misdemeanours are you allowed before the soul is gone and the friendship has to end.   Sadly I have no answer for that.  Proving that I am not perfect and neither is anyone else.
ARISTOPHONES was quoted as stating -
Aristophanes present a story about soul mates. Aristophanes states that humans originally had four arms, four legs, and a single head made of two faces. He continues that there were three genders: man, woman and the "Androgynous". Each with two sets of genitalia with the Androgynous having both male and female genitalia. lightning as they had done with the Titans but then they would lose the tributes given to the gods by humans. Zeus developed a creative solution by splitting humans in half as punishment for humanity's pride and doubling the number of humans who would give tribute to the gods. These split humans were in utter misery to the point where they would not eat and would perish so Apollo had sewn them up and reconstituted their bodies with the navel being the only remnant harkening back to their original form. Each human would then only have one set of genitalia and would forever long for his/her other half; the other half of his/her soul. It is said that when the two find each other, there is an unspoken understanding of one another, that they feel unified and would lie with each other in unity and would know no greater joy than that
The men were children of the sun, the women were children of the earth and the Androgynous were children of the moon, which was born of the sun and earth. It is said that humans had great strength at the time and threatened to conquer the gods. The gods were then faced with the prospect of destroying the humans with

Until next time I wish you all well and may you prosper in health and if you are desperate, in wealth, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment